Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Luke Wahlmeier: Senior Model Rep 2015.


Luke is not only my second Senior of the year, but also my second Model Rep! This guy was super fun on his session - we jammed to the Killers, got watery eyes from the sun, and we sacrificed ourselves to bug bites to get some great shots. What more could I ask for in a session? Part of Luke's perks to being a Model Rep is that if he refers your session, he gets free prints, and in turn, YOU can get a 10% discount! 

Be sure to ask Luke how to go about this, and take advantage of his Model Rep status for your own good ;) 

*All of Luke's Senior Portraits can be viewed on [Zenfolio]*








If you enjoyed these images of Luke and you'd like to book a session of your own, I only have July 23rd left for this month, and my late summer availability is wide open! Email me at JORDANSTORRER@GMAIL.COM or send me a message on my [Facebook page] to choose a date today!

No comments:

Post a Comment